Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Introducing The Design Team

I would Like to Thank Everyone that applied for the Design Team. So much talent from everyone, It was definitely a hard decision to make.

I would love to Welcome the New members to the Design Team



Congratulations Ladies


Introducing....


 My name is Heather. I  live at the foot of the Blue Mountains in Sydney NSW and I've been scrapping for about 15 years. My style is very vintage/shabby chic. I love layers, pearls, lace, flowers and anything pretty really.




Hi My name is Tracey
I have been involved in the scrapbooking industry for more than 16years
So much so that I opened a Scrapbooking Shop in Springfield and then at Booval.

I Love everything about the craft industry from Scrapbooking to Card Making and Mixed Media.
My passion is to bring craft like minded people together and share the knowledge of this industry with all.
Creating Memories and personalized gifts is amazing

I can’t wait to share with you some projects using “Embellish with Flair”  Flairs and I hope I can inspire you .






Hi I’m Suzanne and love all craft but Mixed Media is what I like to do the most, it’s a wonderful way to create and express myself





“My name is Alex and I’m from Melbourne.  I also go by PinkCraftyMama!  I live with my Hubby of 18 years, am cautiously navigating the field of raising a teenage boy and wrangling two crazy cats.

I love creating all-the-things!  Scrapbooking is my passion since the storytelling and consequently memory keeping aspect is very close to my heart..  I also love cardmaking and teach the odd class locally.  Besides papercrafting, I enjoy quilting, baking and all things Jane Austen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment